-->
  • Workplace Bullying



    Workplace bullying
    Q. I have been bullied all my life and now it's starting at work. What can I do?
    A. I can sympathise: I, too, was bullied all through primary and secondary school, and it didn’t stop until serious workplace bullying made me realise something had to change – and that something was me.
    Bullying is soul-destroying, sapping your confidence, and damaging your health. While we would never deliberately put ourselves in such a painful situation, the fact is that there was only one person who was present every time you have been bullied – you.
    You are the common denominator, and I would hazard a guess that one reason you have allowed yourself to be the bullied is low self esteem. If you felt good and strong about yourself, you would be less likely to put up with it.
    Try working with a therapist who uses techniques like NLP that clear the subconscious mind and eliminate negative thought patterns, so you can build a new sense of self. When you respect yourself, you will receive respect: other people are just a reflection of your thoughts and actions.
    Finally, remember that bullying is against the law. If your boss continues in this vein, visit www.findlaw.com.au



    Source : Nature and Health


  • You might also like

    Tiada ulasan: