-->
  • Love Is...You’re leaving without me.~



    Love Is...You’re leaving without me.
    If i send you one step further, I will cry.if you walked one step further,my tears will fall again.You go to a place where i can’t reach you, even if i put out my hand.I can’t catch you and can only cry.What can i do? What can i do?You’re leaving. What can i do? What can i do?You’re leaving without me.I love you, I love you.I cried that out to you.But you can’t hear me because I am only shouting in my heart.All day long, I try to forget you but i think of you again.All day long I try to say goodbye but I think of you again.You go to a place where I can’t reach you even if I put out my hand.I can’t catch you and can only cry. What can i do? What can i do? You’re leaving. What can i do? What can i do? You’re leaving without me. I love you, I love you.I cried that out to you. I cried that out to you. But you can’t hear me because I am only shouting in my heart. What can i do? What can i do?I only love you.

    SOURCE: Google iMAGES
  • You might also like

    Tiada ulasan: