-->
  • I Surrender To You



    Lord, You live in me
    You're my best friend
    You're the King of kings
    The beginning and end
    Now that You have my eyes
    I see Your spirit inside of me

    All that I am is for You
    My Savior
    I live by Your word
    And surrender to You
    Here where I stand in this moment Father
    My spirit has been renewed
    I surrender to You

    You hold the key to my life
    In Your loving hands
    Always by my side
    I offer all that I am
    So glad I realize
    You are the truth and the light
    In my life

    Everything I need I find in You
    I believe Your promises are true
    I will lift my burdens up to You
    Your loving grace will see me through

    I surrender to You
    Jeremy Camp



  • You might also like

    Tiada ulasan: