-->
  • Happy New Year 2016



    Happy New Year
    As the world celebrates
    With fireworks and cakes
    I'm standing here alone
    Far away from home
    With nothing but a suitcase and memories

    As the stars surround me like water
    I raise my hands in full surrender
    To God, my Redeemer
    Lord, this year is far from ordinary
    I've never seen such extraordinary
    People, places and things
    Amazing human beings
    Searching for purpose, just like me.

    Looking around, I wonder
    Since a year is like clashing thunder
    Booming suddenly
    Then vanishing instantly
    Why waste time uselessly?
    The old year came and went
    I hope your time was wisely spent
    On helping others and working hard
    So that many people may regard
    Your lifetime as truly great
    And not just because of fate
    So learn this lesson, but not from me!
    Try it yourself and you will see
    Making a difference starts with one step
    With one foot, then the next

    So walk right now into the light
    And find yourself shining bright
    Don't worry what people think
    Because right now you're on the brink
    Of showing others what is true
    Happy New Year, from me to you.

     by © Hope Galaxie
  • You might also like

    Tiada ulasan: